8' x 18' modular O scale railroad, recent build, high attention to detail

Professionally built 8’ x 18’ modular O scale model railroad.  Two 40’ mainlines, business sidings, and a classification yard. Railroad was newly built in November of 2016 with all brand new RCS (Ross Custom Switches) track and switches.   Very high attention to detail with scenery, buildings, vehicles, and figures included in the sale. Fully wired, all buildings are lit, and the entire railroad is very nicely landscaped and ballasted.   Railroad is presently broken down into four modules, ready for transport. Easy re-assembly at your location.   Mains have 072 and 064 curves, some 054 into the yard. Priced to sell at $2500, I have about $4400 tied up in the build. Buyer responsible for transport at this price. I have held the railroad twice for two different people here that never paid, so please, serious inquiries only. This is a crazy good deal. Email is in my profile, please do not reply to the thread. I can provide link to complete list of build pictures.  

Attachments

Photos (26)
Videos (4)
H3
H1
H2
H4
Files (1)
Original Post

mods, please pardon the thread bump, but one more price reduction and then I'll pull the ad.

- price for this complete modular railroad lowered to $1800, and I'll add in a TMCC command base, 180W brick, transformer, and two TMCC hand-helds.   I don't want to salvage the RR, I would rather see someone enjoy the railroad as I built it, even at my considerable loss, but the wife says it has to go, she wants her garage back.   If it doesn't sell soon, I have to part it out.   I have $2200 in just the  RCS switches and track, all were brand new in November of 2016.  there are many new MTH buildings, about ten brass NJ signals, z stuff automated crossing gates and dwarfs, plus about $400 in scenery / ballast, not to mention all of the trees, ground cover, etc.  rough estimates puts my monetary investment at about $4400.   $1800 now buys it as shown.    PayPal accepted if you want to pay by credit card.  email, location, and phone # are in my profile, please do not reply to the thread.  

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc.
33 Sheridan Road, Poland, OH 44514
330-757-3020

www.ogaugerr.com