Skip to main content

@TimMacPA posted:

Well, I just read that Lionel won't be there. That kinda sucks.

Well, they are only part of the overall show anyway. Do you really need them there to have a good time? Not really. They only serve as interaction for live questions or concerns should you have them, which you could still reach out via email or phone. Not that big of a deal. Have fun without them.

I was wondering if there is a site that shows the current table layouts for the Member Halls?  I don't need to know who is at them, just the physical location of tables in the hall, especially Blue, with the row and table numbers.

I've been in the Red, White, and Yellow halls in previous years but this is the first time I've been assigned to Blue (Row E, tables 44-47).  If I know the location it will make it easier to pick a parking spot since I have a little trouble walking.

Thanks for any help.

@lionelflyer posted:

I was wondering if there is a site that shows the current table layouts for the Member Halls?  I don't need to know who is at them, just the physical location of tables in the hall, especially Blue, with the row and table numbers.

I've been in the Red, White, and Yellow halls in previous years but this is the first time I've been assigned to Blue (Row E, tables 44-47).  If I know the location it will make it easier to pick a parking spot since I have a little trouble walking.

Thanks for any help.

The blank charts are on the EDTCA's site, but not easy to find -- CLICK HERE.

The table numbers are, for the most part, illegible, but you can figure out the numbers and locations by counting.  For the Blue Hall, the tables are numbered left to right, and in the rows with two rows of tables, like E, table 1 is above the "E", and, if I am counting tables right, the row below the "E" starts with table 36, so tables 44-47 look to be towards the front of the hall.

Andy

Thanks Andy,

That is helpful.  I think I have the tables identified so probably park on the side of the building.  It will be  even more interesting now.  Besides my leg/foot issues, I managed to fall Saturday and wound up with 4 fractures in my wrist so I can't lift anything. Luckily my wife, son, and his girlfriend are coming to help unload the car.  I think I have about 15 56 quart boxes of trains to sell.  At least I can still lift cash!

@lionelflyer posted:

Thanks Andy,

That is helpful.  I think I have the tables identified so probably park on the side of the building.  It will be  even more interesting now.  Besides my leg/foot issues, I managed to fall Saturday and wound up with 4 fractures in my wrist so I can't lift anything. Luckily my wife, son, and his girlfriend are coming to help unload the car.  I think I have about 15 56 quart boxes of trains to sell.  At least I can still lift cash!

It is great that you will have the help you need.   I have 18 tubs full of trains with me on this trip (I'm in section K in the alcove).  Hopefully we take a lot of empties home with us at the end of the meet.   Good luck, and safe travels!

Andy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.