81 Days to YORK WEEK.

I might try to attend this Spring.  I'm sure you all needed to know that.....LOL

Dan Padova

"In the course of my life I have had to eat my words, and I must confess it was a wholesome diet"..........Winston Churchill

Eddie,

Thanks for the countdown update. I missed this past October one, first one in 26 years of attending but I was so sick, there was no way I could even walk those halls. I ended up saving money for April and hopefully 2019 will be a much better year for my health than 2018 was. I received the good news from the neuro-radiologist that there was no aneurysm in my head so I am all clear for April 2019.

Ted Bertiger

Ocean County Society of Model Railroaders Lakewood, N.J.

www.ocsmr.com

Ted Bertiger posted:

Eddie,

Thanks for the countdown update. I missed this past October one, first one in 26 years of attending but I was so sick, there was no way I could even walk those halls. I ended up saving money for April and hopefully 2019 will be a much better year for my health than 2018 was. I received the good news from the neuro-radiologist that there was no aneurysm in my head so I am all clear for April 2019.

Ted

Best wishes for a Happy new year and good health !!!!

Just starting to make travel plans for 2019, Not sure about the spring meet

Add Reply

Likes (4)
jhz563Roger TEBMark BoyceSpectac

OGR Publishing, Inc. PO Box 218, Hilliard, OH 43026 330-757-3020
www.ogaugerr.com