Skip to main content

Need help. I attended the Dupage Fairgrounds Train Show last Sunday.  There was a gentleman who had a CNW and a Milwaukee Weaver passenger set for sale.  Each set consisted of 7 cars (a 5-car set and a 2-car add-on set).  I purchased both 2-car sets.  There is a problem with the Milwaukee set as I ended up with a Diner from the 5-car set instead of a Parlor Car which belongs in the 2-car set.  Apparently, sometime in the past, the cars were not put back in the correct boxes.

I would like to contact the gentleman to arrange a swap.  His table was located in Building #1 about 2 tables toward the ticket windows from the center walkway and about 6 rows of tables counting from the West side of the hall.  He said he was a TCA Member and attends York in the White Hall, and his first name might be "John".  He was dressed in a pinked striped dress shirt and had noticable eye problems.

I have the Diner which he needs and he has the Parlor Car which I need.  If any Forum members know him and can provide me with his name, telephone number, email address and/or have him contact me at 703-591-4341 or email WPotterton@erols.com, it would be helpful for both of us.  I live in Virginia and it is difficult for me to return to future 2012 monthly shows in Wheaton/Dupage.  I hope to be able to make the swap at York in October, if possible.  Appreciate any help.

Thanks, Bill

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.