Skip to main content

Hey All,

I have an O gauge Flyer 3190 engine with the die cast valve gear and rods that has one side completely missing.  I looked on Henning's website, and they have the valve gear link (AO-3180), the Valve gear link rod (AO-3181) and the Connecting Rod (AO-3182) that I think will work.  Does anyone know where I can get the main rod?  I emailed Trickel Cast Parts, but have not heard back and I think they're out of business.  I only need one complete side, but figure I'll order new parts for both sides since I want them to match.

Also do not know the screw sizes or part numbers for the connecting rod and valve gear link.


Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The main rod for the 3190 was originally die-cast (based on the originals in my collection).  I believe the only reproductions of this rod were done by Trickel Parts.  As far as Trickel Parts go, last I heard (c. 11/2020) David Trickel had Stage IV Cancer and was trying to sell the business.  Never heard any more than that.

Good luck in finding parts, as I don't believe anyone is making that part at the present time.


Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
Link copied to your clipboard.