Skip to main content

I have contacted three parts dealers with no success on the parts I need.  I would like to buy the green bulb holders that go on the American Flyer prewar 2206 Highway Flashing Signal. They are also found on the ends of the 42-inch wide gauge bridge number 4220. The original green bulb holders are often missing parts from metal fatigue. I will purchase original or reproduction.

Appreciate any help in finding these parts.

BobLight Needed

PS Was not sure which category to use as there is not one for American Flyer that I saw, only in the tags.


Images (1)
  • Light Needed
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
Link copied to your clipboard.