All items are in like new condition … they have been test run and on display. Each item comes with its MTH box and any instructions. All items are being sold “As Is”. Price, terms, and availability are subject to change. The price does not include shipping charge which will be advised at time of purchase. Please provide your complete shipping address so that I can quote you the shipping charge. If you have any questions, please ask prior to purchasing.
The price for the engine and all 7 passenger cars is $400 plus shipping charge.
MTH 20-2147-1 Amtrak F40PH Diesel Engine – Cab #300
- 2-precision flywheel equipped motors
- All metal wheels & gears
- Directionally controlled headlights
- Operating Proto-Smoke diesel exhaust
- Flashing strobe marker lights on cab roof
- Remote controlled coil operated Proto-Couplers - no need for an operating/uncoupling track
- Metal handrails and decorative horn
- Lighted cab interior
- Cab engineer figure
- 1/4" scale dimensions
- Length: 15"
- Operates on O-31 or greater curves
- Equipped with ProtoSounds 1.0 … Passenger sounds, squeaking brakes, ProtoSmoke, and ProtoCouplers
The ProtoSound NiCad battery was removed prior to placing the engine in storage. Buyer will need to install a battery or install a BCR (Battery Replacement Component) prior to running the engine.
Features for MTH 20-6508 and MTH 20-6608
- ’70 Aluminum extruded bodies
- Lighted interiors (except baggage car)
- Die-cast trucks
- Die-cast operating knuckle couplers
- Metal wheels & axles
- Passenger silhouette windows
- Opening baggage car doors
- Each car length: 18-3/4"
- Minimum curve: O-42
MTH 20-6508 5 car set (1 baggage car, 1 coach car, 2 vista dome cars, and 1 vista dome observation car)
MTH 20-6608 2 car set (1 sleeper and 1 diner)