We are excited to announce our very first HUDSONFEST!
What: HUDSON FEST 2023
When: August 12, 2023 10:00-5:00
Where: Jr Junction Train & Hobby, Syracuse NY
Featuring: A first-ever gathering of O Gauge New York Central HUDSON modelers, collectors, railroad enthusiasts and the Central NY Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Inc. O Gauge Model Railroad Group.
HUDSON FEST Features:
- Open house featuring continual operating HUDSON action on the Chapter's 22'x42' scenic operating modular layout.
- HUDSON MODELERS SHOWCASE Bring, Show & Tell your own locomotive
- Operate your HUDSON on our layout. (Please only bring your HUDSON locomotive. We have enough cars for it to pull)
- Chicken BBQ (limited to 25 people) at 4:00pm
- HUDSON Swap Meet
- HUDSON Parts Sales
- MTH PARTS AND SALES will be in attendance in-person
- Donated O Gauge model trains for sale by CNYNRHS Model Railroad Group Members
(proceeds from sales benefits CNYNRHS activities and railway preservation efforts)
- HUDSON Modeling Seminar
- Slide show of Prototype HUDSON photographs in CNYNRHS Archive Collection
- Guest Speakers
- Special commemorative HUDSON FEST T-shirt
- Special sale prices throughout Jr Junction Train & Hobby including in-stock HUDSON products!
HUDSON FEST taking shortly after the release of our highly anticipated and already (over) sold-out release of our New York Central "Jubilee" J1c Hudson #5266 by MTH Electric Trains.
EVERYONE interested in participating is encouraged to bring their favorite HUDSON model and anything of related interest to share with your fellow hobbyists. More details will be announced as they are finalized. Tell your friends and plan to attend!
To REGISTER FOR the Chicken BBQ at 4:00pm and receive a commemorative T-Shirt, call us at (315) 451-6551.
The following photographs are from the archives of the Central New York Chapter, National Railway Historical Society, Inc. and are used here by permission.
These photographs are from the archives of the Central New York Chapter, National Railway Historical Society, Inc. and are used here by permission.