Skip to main content

Need to finish up a clean up and a restoration on a couple of 816 hoppers and can't seem to find a part number or know where I can order the following;
a) the rod the brake wheel attaches to
b) the bent rod that operates the chute on the hopper

Any ideas on part number or a source? Or should I just get some stock and cut/bend to make?




Images (2)
  • screenshot_01
  • screenshot_02
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply


OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)

Link copied to your clipboard.