- Lionel FA and Williams FB combination in Lehigh Valley scheme. FA is a Lionel unpowered (dummy) unit with TMCC, electrocouplers, and smoke unit. Smokes really good. FB is a Williams dummy, both were custom painted in LV red at the same time and match perfectly. Custom painting is top notch, really nice looking units. It was always my intent to source a powered FA to complete this set, but I'm focusing on later centuries. Have factory Lionel box but Williams FB has no box. Both units are in near perfect condition. Price is $250 shipped for the set.
- Weaver Maine Central Harvest gold Alco RS11. Was originally a NOS unit with early TMCC, but I upgraded it to ERR TMCC Cruise Commander with ERR railsounds. I have $200 into the electronics alone. A nice smooth runner, sounds great, pulls great. Low hours and in perfect condition. With factory box. Price is $275 shipped.
- Atlas Delaware and Hudson U23B, road number 2304, Atlas Trainman series with TMCC and accurate GE railsounds. Does not have cruise. Has about ten hours run time on my layout, a very nice runner in near perfect condition. With factory box. Hate to use the word rare, but I never see these for sale. $275 shipped.
- Lionel Alco C420, Lehigh and Hudson River road number 22. This was the JC Penney special that had railsounds (not tmcc) and regular couplers. I have upgraded it to ERR TMCC cruise commander with ERR railsounds. Barely run, has maybe 1/2 hour of testing time only, runs and sounds great. $275 shipped.
- One K Line Erie Lackawanna caboose and one MTH Erie Lackawanna caboose, not sure which is which, but selling as a pair. Both are very nice. $75 for the pair shipped.
Will bundle items.
Wanted: I am in need of a Atlas O scale Lehigh Valley C628, powered, with EOB. Will offer a lopsided trade of any of the two locomotives above, plus the two EL Cabeese, for a LV 628, and I will pay the shipping both ways! 628 must be new or like new. Will also buy outright!!
Wanted: Lionel RS11 parts unit. Can be cosmetically challenged or no shell. Need good trucks and internals.
email is in my profile, PayPal is preferred, please do not reply to this thread as per the forum rules. Thank you.