(video was updated 12/9/2020)
* This Video #829 shows 3 (THREE) MTH Protosound 3, 3-Rail O ga. diesels -- automatically running back & forth "point-to-point" -- on a single 16'-8" long track.
* A single detector is used. There are NO blocks in the track.
* An NCE DCC Power Cab & an NCE Mini Panel are used.
* HOW IT WORKS: The NCE Mini Panel (programmable DCC train controller) uses the detector as a reference point, and uses "time delay" from the moment the train passes the detector, to position the train at the correct point on the track.
SINGLE CYCLE or CONTINUOUS RUN:
* When a person pushes the "Start" button, the 3 locos will automatically move (one at a time) from the west end of the track to the East end, pause briefly, then move back to the west end where they started, and PARK themselves.
* However, if the "Keep Running" switch is "closed" then when the "Start" button is pushed, the system will keep operating continuously until "Keep Running" switch is opened again.
Google Drive Album #829: https://drive.google.com/open?...bB9xs7Xdldprl1vLEGF7 .