My nephew will be getting a lionchief set this Christmas (model #: 1923040). I am wanting to add on an accessory or him, the postwar 364 log loader (with AC motor). The Lionchief set is powered by a DC wall wart.
1. Could the 364 be powered via the same DC wall wart by adding wires from the underside of the track to the accessory?
2. Can the wall wart power provide the amperage needed to drive the 364?
3. Is 18v DC too much for the 364?
4. If it cannot be added to the wall wart, can I just use a cheap AC transformer (old 40watt) to power it separately? Does phasing really matter in this case?
5. Can the fastrack uncouple/unloading (6-12054) tracks be powered by DC? or should it be activated by AC?