Skip to main content

Not sure if this is correct nomenclature.

Need to buy the screw clips used in the K-line aluminum passenger cars.

The little black clips that slide onto the center rail inside the roof of the car and accepts the light board to be screwed into.

if someone knows a part number that would help as well.

I’m attaching a picture of what they look like.

Thank you all in advance.E23B7804-7918-4010-90D8-841AF77E18D3


Images (1)
  • E23B7804-7918-4010-90D8-841AF77E18D3
Original Post

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
Link copied to your clipboard.