I am considering the purchase of a Lionel BTO Ten-Wheeler 4-6-0 steam locomotive - item number 6-82272 with Legacy control.
1) When was this model delivered to BTO purchasers?
2) Have there been any significant mechanical/electrical issues reported by owners?
3) Does the model operate well when run conventionally from an MTH Z-4000 transformer?
4) Is the tender coal load real or cast in?
5) Are major boiler details separately applied or cast in?
6) How are the sounds (whistle, bell, chuffing) in conventional?
Thanks for taking time to reply.