Offering a powered B unit for the Santa Fe F3's ABBA No 6-24562 with twin motors, Cruise, Magne-Traction, and TMCC control. LN condition.
SANTA FE SCALE TMCC F3 DIESEL POWERED B-UNIT #19-BSKU: 6-24562
*CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DEALER FOR AVAILABILITY
- TrainMaster Command Control equipped–able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Odyssey System for speed control with ON/OFF switch
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Magne-Traction track gripping system
- Traction tires
- Directional lighting with operating back-up light
- ElectroCoupler on rear
- Die-cast metal trucks and fuel tank
- Opening doors
- Pivoting diaphragms
- Rail Line: Santa Fe
- Road Number: 19-B
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-31
- Dimensions: Length: 13"
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 2 2005
I don't remember running it and will check the wheels/rollers to see if we did some years ago.
$200 plus actual shipping from Western NC.