Greetings! So I have the above engine. Recently, having not run it in a year or so because of updating my layout, I ran it for the first time. However, it behaved rather erratically. Here's what it has been doing:

When I first put it on the track, using TMCC and the Cab-1 (I have yet to switch to legacy as I have smaller kiddos), each small twist of the dial meant the engine would immediately race ahead at near to full speed. I re-set the engine (Aux1 + 74), turned off/on the odyssey speed control. Seemed to fix the issue.

Later in the week I ran it again, with the same issue using TMCC. Except this time, reset didn't make any difference. Also, now in both conventional and command, the engine runs about 4 feet and then stops. Once I turn off the power, it works again but then stops after 4 feet. 

I am assuming it is not the command board or losing the signal (as the whistle, sounds, etc. still work). So I'm wondering what it might be and hoping some of you can help.

Thanks!

Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Post
OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
330-757-3020

www.ogaugerr.com
×
×
×
×
×