Noticed that Erik has updated his website to include a listing for Future Rolling Stock projects in addition to the listing for his future locomotive projects! Be sure to check out the listing of potential future rolling stock projects and send him your thoughts on freight cars you would like to see produced and let's get some of the most requested equipment produced!
I sent him the following
- Trinity spine cars 57’ would need 53’ trailers as well
- Trinity 6351 or similar 4 bay covered hopper - ADM and Vera sun and TILX
- MoW Equipment - Tampers, regulators, etc.
- Gunderson 7550 or similar (NSC) 60’ DD high cube boxcar
- 41’ Ballast Hoppers
- DODX Flat from Ortner, Thrall, FGE, etc… Heavy Duty with tank loads, etc.
- 64' Trinity Reefers