***UPDATE 10/15 - Prices Lowered - SOLD Items Marked - New Items added. Offers considered on multiple items. If you want free York Delivery I must be contacted by 6pm Eastern Time on Tuesday October 15th so I can bring it with me. Any items not sold at York will be available for sale afterwards and I will be at the Allentown Train Show.***
time to Clean house - all items available for York delivery on Thursday and Friday and the LCCA Dinner on Wednesday night. I need to know by Tuesday evening if you want it so I can bring it with me. Otherwise USPS Priority mail shipping - I will keep shipping costs to an absolute minimum. Take a look and enjoy - e-mail is M.James.Breen@gmail.com - offers considered only on multiple items. Will combine to save shipping. I only run conventional and do not have Legacy or DCS yet, so I cannot tell you mileage or hours but will do my best to provide pictures and videos to offer a good representation of the condition. Also see my C&O H-7 2-8-8-2 I posted for sale the other day - available for discount shipping or york delivery.
1) SALE PENDING - $375 - MTH 20-20858-1 New Jersey Transit E8 Powered and Dummy A units with Protosound 3.0 - From the 2017 Volume 2 Catalog - brand new, run for video only, announcements for the North Jersey Coast Line.
2) $360 Each - MTH 20-5635-1 - New Jersey Transit ALP46s #4611 and 4621 -with Protosound 3.0 - From MTH 2009 Volume 1 Catalog - Like new. Run only for video here. BUY BOTH AND I WILL DISCOUNT!
3) SOLD: $120 Each - MTH 20-66206 - New Jersey Transit BiLevel Cars - from MTH 2012 Volume 2. 1 Box has a torn flap. 2 sets available with the same car numbers.
4) SOLD - $125 - Williams Central New Jersey (CNJ) Powered and Dummy GP7 - with Trublast Horn
5) PRICE LOWERED - $95 - MTH 20-4135 - Premier Lehigh Valley Combine and Dining Car - Like New Condition
6) PRICE LOWERED - $185 - Sunset Models Brass Pullman Sleeper "ASPEN" - lighted - all brass construction - missing rubber from diaphragm on one end (As shown in pics).
7) $250 - Lionel 6-82458 Amtrak NPCU 90219 with Legacy- Brand New - not run - taken out of box for photos only.
8) SOLD - $110 - MTH 20-2761-3 Southern Railway SD24 - Nonpowered - from MTH 2007 Volume 1
9) $100 Each - Weaver US Army and Nickel Plate Road 50ft Trailer on Flatcar - Hard To find! 2 numbers available in each roadname. The NKP cars were stockyard express exclusives.
10) $60 Each - 3 for $150. Lionel PS4 Flatcars with 20ft Trailers - 3 each available: Chesapeake & Ohio with REA Green Trailers, C&O with REA Silver Trailers - 2 Available: Lionel Lines with Lionel Trailers
11) SOLD - $125 - Lionel 6-28088 N&W Auxiliary Tender - Like New
12) $100 - MTH 30-2122-3 R-17 2-Car Subway Add-On Non Powered Set - Like new cars - box has some sun fade.
13) SOLD - $40 - Lot of Assorted used Atlas O Track and Switches - see photos - $40 for all of it
14) PRICE LOWERED - $20 for EVERYTHING -Atlas O Truss Bridge Parts - leftover from an Atlas Single Track Truss Bridge Kitbashing project. Would be good if you need repair pieces for your bridge or gondola scrap loads.
15) $40 - Lionel Postwar KW Transformer - tested, works.
16) PRICE LOWERED - $40 - Lionel 464 Sawmill Reissue - purchased from Chris Espisito. I never used it and need to move it out.
17) - $50 - Weaver Scale 3 Rail Central New Jersey (CNJ) - Handrails are beatup - no box - lights work, runs fine - no sound. Scale/Fixed pilots.
18) PRICE LOWERED - $100 - LCCA Exclusive Army/Norfolk Southern Boxcar with Lighted up Flag - car is new, box has some wear.
19A: - Lionel Wabash Heritage - $70
19B: Lionel Scale Caboose - $40
19C - MTH Railking NS Caboose with Southern Emblem - $40
19D - MTH Norfolk Southern Premier Lake Division Caboose - $45
19E - Atlas O Norfolk & Western NE6 Caboose Norfolk & Western - $60
19F - MTH Railking Scale Norfolk and Western Northeastern Styke Caboose - $40
19G - K-Line Scale Southern Railway Baywindow Caboose - $60
19H - MTH Premier Norfolk Southern Heritage Erie Caboose - $50
19I- SOLD- Lionel PRRN5B caboose - newest issue - $70
19J SOLD - MTH Premier C&O Caboose - $40
19K - Williams Norfolk Southern N5C Caboose (black and white) - lighted - $25
20A - AtlasO Suburban Station Kit - complete, unopened package, box is rough - $30
20B - OGR Ameri-Towne Theater with Lighted Marquee - $40
20C - MTH Bus Station add on Bus Dock - $20
20D - MTH operating Platform - No box - $20
21) - Scale Freight Cars:
21A - AtlasO NYC Troop Car/Express Reefer - $45
21B - MTH NYC Pacemaker 40ft Boxcar - $25
21C - Lionel C&NW Double Door Boxcar - $45
21D - MTH C&NW 40FT Boxcar - no box - $20
21E - MTH PRR Gondola with Coil Steel load - $25
21F - AtlasO N&W Woodsided boxcar N&W - $40
21G - AtlasO Trainman NYC Plug Door Reefer - $25
21H - Lionel 8000 Gallon Tanker Beacon Petroleum Products - $30
21I - Lionel Southern Railway Modern Tank Car - $30
21J - MTH Premier PRR 40ft Boxcar - $25
21K - 2016 Lionel National Train Day 6464 Boxcar - $40
21L - MTH Premier Southern Tank Car- No couplers - $15
21M - Lionel Boston & Maine Flat car with Pipe Load
21N - K-Line Ringling Brothers 40ft Stock Car - $45
21O - Lionel Rock Island 40ft Stock Car - $40
21P - Lionel N&W Gondola with LCL Containers - $45
21Q - MTH P&LE Boxcar - $30
21R - MTH Premier Glasshopper Cover Hopper - no box - $15