FOR SALE: Various signals I will never use. All are used, 0 scale unless noted. Insured US Mailing is included unless noted. My email is in my profile.
1. Z-stuff DZ-1090-40U-2 signal bridge. This is the customizable signal bridge from z-stuff. This one has 2 signals that I think are upper quadrant semaphores. This is used and has been on a layout so it will require some clean-up. It comes in original packaging. The manual is available online. In this design, the electronics in the signal bridge detects a train underneath and runs through a signaling sequence that you can adjust for delay, etc. It is actually pretty clever. I believe this one works but I have not tested it. $180 including mailing.
2. Five NJI 3351A searchlights, brass painted black with 2 heads. I am selling these as "used" but they have never been on a layout and are like new. Ladders may need some straightening. Long out of production. Easy way to class up any layout. $160 including mailing.
3. Two NJI 3351A searchlights, brass painted silver, one with 2 heads and the other is a single-head unit. These are identical to the ones above but painted silver and missing the doors to the service box at the base. I am selling these as "used" but they have never been on a layout and are like new. Ladders will need some straightening and gluing. Long out of production. Easy way to class up any layout. $50 including mailing.
4. Two Right of Way Industries 3-light mast signals. One is a two-head, tri-light configuration and the other is a single-head modern 3-color unit. Sturdy metal construction. Never used. $55 mailed.
5. Lionel 6-22944 operating semaphore. I have had it out of the box but it is like new. $40 mailed.
6. Rail king scale Cantilevered signal bridge 30-11009. I bought this new but one of the plug-in heads had to be glued right out of the box (by me--it's invisible). $66 mailed. I like the MTH signal bridges with the plug-in heads and cool latticework. I rate these as "above average".
7. Two China-made generic "0-scale" mast signals. This is what currently passes for an inexpensive mast signal on eBay. Scaling them out, you would need to put a 1.5 inch silver "equipment box" underneath the mast to make it tall enough for 0 scale. They are plastic and have only 2 lights in each head. But overall, they would not be a bad cheap solution for a layout that needed 50-100 mast signals. $2 plus mailing
Email in profile.