I recently added some tinplate to my empire. I discovered, to my chagrin, that the MTH tinplate engines require more width clearance than the Railking stuff that usually rolls around my layout. I suppose I can chalk that up to being too stingy on the clearance dimensions when I built it. No worries, though. A few modifications to a portal here and there, and we were back in business.
What really surprised me is how the 263 seems to have difficulty rumbling over my Atlas O turnouts. The 260 does just fine, but it seems the 260 driver flanges are bottoming out on the frog. Am I the only one who is having this problem, and is there a fix short of changing the drivers.