I am trying to toggle off a couple of passenger sidings. I have am having the following problem. Here are the facts.
- Switch that feeds two legs that feed 2 or 3 sidings each.
- Track one is toggled of feed two sidings - everything fine
- Track two fees three stub end sidings.
- when the passenger cars straddles the insulated connection it shorts....when the car is on either side all good also the trucks are sparking as it rolls over...once gets to once side or the other all good. This is not happening on track one.
- another detail...there is a crossover back to the other track but there are insulating pins before the two swithes.
i have not had this before
Additionally, I would like to hear some comments on toggles with passenger sidings they seem to be more problematic than freight i guess because of the lights?
I can draw a picture if that helps.