Hello everyone. I am developing software to allow simultaneous control of multiple devices from a single program.
Devices can be controlled by:
1. Complex user defined virtual control panels
2. Hardware controllers connected via USB or network
3. User defined computer automation of various types
It is browser based, so can be accessed from tablet, cell phone, pc, etc.
I'm using a model train layout to demonstrate some of the features in a youtube video.
The demostration is controlling
1. MTH protosound 2 and 3
2. MTH conventional
3. DCC loco using Loconet
4. DCC controlled slot cars
5. Arduino running computer automated traffic lights
6. MIDI controllers as hardware controlling devices for the entire layout
7. An AVR receiver
8. Atlas switches using an Arduino to monitor and limit maximum current to prevent overheating