Here are a few pictures of the pieces.
These show how the track, switches etc are numbered to be assembled in the correct sequence.
I assume the loops under the track is where the bullet connectors go.
I am guessing the outer clips should be for cable management to keep thing tidy?
Here is the transformer. Has a sort of Flyer look to it.
Here is the box. I am missing the front and a couple of outer panels need replacing badly.
The over spay at the base of the door has been touched up. Bad masking on my part.
Here is the bridge and approaches as I got them. The approaches have been hand painted green, including paint on the track. One of the posts is missing and one has a broken tab. The bridge has also been poorly repainted.
Here is a home made replacement post and the one with a broken tab has been repaired.
Here is the completed bridge and approaches. The bottom view shows I matched the original colors fairly well.
Here is the gate crossing. First photo shows how I got it.
Below are pictures of the fence and post where I sanded through to find the original colors.
Here is the completed piece.
The Station, Before
The Station, After
This is the only piece I have done that did not closely match the original color. The building, roof, fences & benches match the original color, but I opted for a lighter green instead of dark green. The lighter green is shown on Dave's website and I liked it better.