Here are some D&RGW cars (and two AT&SF) I have picked up over the years for my Rio Grande-inspired layout. They have been repaired as necessary, then fitted with Kadees and Athearn trucks with Intermountain wheelsets. Please let me know if I am wrong about who sold the various kits.
(1) and (2) Ambroid (?) or Gloor Craft (?) -- Rio Grande had 20 cars of this kind, rebuilt in 1965 from post-war Pressed Steel cars.
(3) Atlas O
(4) USH GS drop-bottom gondola
(5) OMI -- Riveted sides with wood sash windows.
(6) Ambroid (?) -- Wood kit, not resin: I don't think this represents an actual Rio Grande car.
(7) PSC PS-1
(8) All Nation
(9) Suncoast (?)
(10) Another reason the western roads liked diesels -- they don't need the water tank!