After a 5-year absence from the Central Florida Area, the TCA Southern Division returns to Orlando on Saturday, September 15, 2018.
See the attached flyer for details.
Layouts and Displays, Door Prizes for kids and adults throughout the day, a Scavenger Hunt for families, as well as a Kids’ play area.
The following 3 workshops are scheduled, and each workshop will last approximately 45 minutes:
- Introduction to Model Railroading—all Scales and gauges—Jeff Mayer
- Scenery & Structures—Ernie Krillke
- Modern Electronics—Jim Lewis
There will also be Lionel parts dealers at the Meet, so bring your list of needed parts to get those old trains running like new!
Directions: (Lake Nona Middle School, 13700 Narcoossee Rd., Orlando, FL 32832)
- From Jacksonville and Daytona: I-95 to State Rt. 407 bypass to State Rt. 528 to State Rt. 417 to Narcoossee Rd., South on Narcoossee Rd. for 2 miles, school is on the right.
- From Melbourne and South Coast: I-95 to Rt. 192 (Melbourne) west toward St. Cloud, North on Narcoossee Rd. for 12 miles, school is on the left
- From Tampa and the Southwest Area: I-4 to State Rt. 417, East to Narcoossee Rd., South on Narcoossee Rd. for 2 miles, school is on the right
- From Downtown Orlando: State Rt. 408 to State Rt. 417 to Narcoossee Rd., South on Narcoossee for 2 miles, school is on the right
- From the Orlando Airport: East on State Rt. 528 to Narcoossee Rd., South on Narcoossee for 8.5 miles, school is on the right