I’m in Florida right now and when I get home next week I will take it apart and take a look and take some more pictures. But all of you have helped me so much and thank you so much for your help!!
Have we gotten any further?
Short at the solder?
I just returned home and yes I figured it out late last night!!! It was the wires that where heat sealed together. They were touching each other. It was like this from the factory. Thank you all so much for all of the support!!!
Great news that you've solved it!
I added some videos of the lights working in the last car!!! Thank you all again so much!!
I do have to add that when I removed the wires with the circuit board a few of the items were melted together. So I did end up separating them and in turn they became exposed. So I had to heat shrink them. Also where the two wires would go into the truck same thing and that is were the short was. So I ended up separating both sets of those and heat shrinking them also separately.