Anyone who's been using AirDrop to export files from one iPhone or iPad to another using AirDrop has possible noticed that iOS 11.x has removed AirDrop as an option for doing so. This wilmost likely be corrected in a future DCS App release.
However, until that happens, there's a workaround to allow AirDrop to be used to facilitate the export/import process.
When exporting a DCS App's content from an iOS 11.x device:
- Tapping Share brings up a list of choices. Select the option "Save to Files".
- Next, within iCloud Drive, select TextEdit.
- Tap Add.
- Next, on the device's Home screen, tap on the Files icon
- Tap on the exported file, typically named "wifiDCSExport..."
- Tap the share icon at the top right of the screen.
- Now, use AirDrop to select the recipient iPhone or iPad.
- The new device should receive the export file.