Trains and Coffee
Saturday, February 27
Duke’s Café: 2099 E Orangethorpe Ave, Placentia
9 AM - 12 Noon
We surveyed the membership and the overwhelming response of those who responded said YES to Trains and Coffee this month. Come on out Saturday the 27th and get together with your TTOS friends to run trains, swap trains and watch trains in a safe, outdoor environment. If you're planning to sell, bring tables and chairs and a shade if you want or just pop open your trunk. If you plan to sell, please RSVP to Jeff Meyer: 909-851-9846 or email@example.com
Duke's will be open for outside dining and carry-out orders with restrooms available.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Please do not attend if:
- you or a household member have tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- you have flu-like symptoms such as cough, headache, dizziness, diarrhea, or fever,
- Temperatures will be taken using a non-contact thermometer. Anyone registering 100F or higher will be asked to leave along with their party
- Face masks must be worn at all times - no exceptions (attendees must provide their own face masks)
- Maintain six-foot separation between yourself and others who are not part of your household
- Sellers: provide a bottle of hand sanitizer on your table for buyers' use
Directions: from CA-91, take the Lakeview exit and head north. (Do not enter the express lanes). Duke’s is on the NW corner of Lakeview and Orangethorpe about 1.4 miles north of the freeway. Exit onto Orangethorpe from the far right lane of Lakeview as you cross the Orangethorpe overpass. Click here for a map.
See you for Trains and Coffee!