I had previously posted that my Lionmaster Challenger had started high-speed only operation after trying Boost mode. I had tried to reprogram the engine without success, and it also ran at high speed in local control (No TMCC). Lionel Support told me this was either a flywheel or board or both issue. I decided to open it up & take a look. Found the Magnetic band on rear engine had shattered and was in pieces inside engine. Started checking for repair service near me, and for parts through Lionel Service. Found that they used to sell entire new motor assembly, with magnetic band in place - But had none available anymore. Did not find any on internet either. Then, I read entries in this forum where others had success super gluing the magnetic band back on the motor - I tried this with DAP FUSE glue. Problem Fixed!! I'll still watch for the part out on E-BAY & buy it if can later & have installed. Thanks for others for sharing this solution on forum!!