Seeking the following O gauge locomotives and cars: (list updated 4-30-21).
Please contact us if you might have any of these cars for sale.
1. #1315-1, Alco C-424, cab #312, powered, 3-rail.
1. #20-20326-1, Alco S-2 Switcher Diesel Engine w/Proto-Sound 3.0 - Green Bay & Western, Cab No. 201, 3-rail.
***Would pay a premium price for these two locomotives.***
Weaver- (2 or 3-rail):
1. #821, PS-1, 40' box car, (red in color), Road # 821.
2. #829, PS-1, 40' box car, (red in color), Road # 829.
3. Weaver Ultra-Line, No. 825, 40' Steel box car, Road #825.
Note #3: Car is brown in color, with red and white Green Bay Route herald. Box is labeled "Special Run for Andersen Travel Service".
4. Weaver Ultra-Line, #W.R.X. 9105, and #W.R.X. 9099, wood side reefers, cars have yellow sides, brown roof, production run for McDonald Models, Waterloo, Iowa.
***Would pay a premium price for these two cars.***
5. Any older Weaver GBW hoppers, possibly a ballast hopper, (red in color).
1. Champion Model Company #45, 40 ft. freight refrigerator car, cardstock sides are lettered for the Western Refrigerator Line, #W.R.X. 9208. Cardstock is gray with black lettering with the red and white Green Bay Route logo.
1. #6-9888, W.R.X. 9888, 40' woodside reefer, Gray body, black car ends and black roof, black lettering, black herald.
2. #6-9888, W.R.X. 9888, 40' woodside reefer, Gray body, brown car ends and brown roof, black lettering, black herald.
1. #W.R.X. 11174, 40' reefer, wood sides, silver painted body, 'Kraft Cheese Mayonnaise' billboard lettering.
1. 40 ft. wood side reefer kit or built, Road #W.R.X. 9227.
Main Line Models:
1. #OBC-20, 50' Auto Box Car, wood kit.
2. 40 ft. wood side reefer kit or built, Road #W.R.X. 9227.
1. Wood side reefer kit or built, Road #W.R.X. 9224.
2. Wood side reefer kit or built, Road #W.R.X. 9247.
Any custom painted Green Bay and Western O gauge/scale freight cars or locomotives.
1. Ballast hopper set, 6 or 8 cars, red in color with white lettering on cars, red and white GBW herald, by Bev-Bel.