Day in the Life of the Train Room with the Grandchildren
Today the grandchildren came over and they spent the day with grandpa. This is our story.
1. We arrived at Carlton Hobbies in Waterford, Michigan. The boys ran directly to the train department.
2 This Hobby Shop has two indoor tracks. Radio controlled cars and slot cars. We rented two slot cars and one hour of time. The shops owner set the speed power to the tracks, so the cars stay on the track but still ran fast and challenging.
3. Across the street from the hobby shop, we ate lunch at Culvers. Great hamburgers. See if their is one near your train room. https://www.culvers.com/
4. We had blue and white sprinkles on our frozen custard. Grandpa had a hamburger and fries. Yes, a Pepsi for my drink.
5. Dusting off the dust from the flats before painting.
6. Picked up a view supplies for this project. The house cyanoacrylate glue & dullcote.
7. Time to relax and run a LionChief Plus locomotive. Great day with grandpa.
Thanks for taking a look: Gary from The Motor City