I am pleased to announce that pre-orders for Edition 10 have officially been published to the RIAM website here! If you order your copy of Edition 10 YOU WILL SAVE $2! Pre-orders end at 11:59pm EST on Jan. 27, 2019. Thank you for your continued support it means a lot to everyone at RIAM... here's to a NEW YEAR of RIAM magazine's existence! Have a happy and healthy 2019 everyone!
The articles that will be in Edition 10 are:
- Carina Borst: The IRM's First Female Fireman
- Steam Railroading Institute's North Pole Express
- New England Steam Corporation: An EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
- The Kentucky Steam Heritage and CSXT: Their Relationship
- Capstone Review
- Norfolk and Western 611 at the NCTM
- Soo Line 1003
- SD40T-2 Build in HO Scale
- GP38-2 Rebuild in HO Scale
- Kato 1943 Review
- Columbia and Reading Railroad
- Rich Melvin's Column: How Does One Engineer Operate Several Diesels?