Skip to main content

Hi Everyone,

We've got something great coming in the next week or so. I will let everyone know when the release date is determined.

Here's your first hint!

I will be taking another short vacation but I will be back at it come Monday. While I'm out, I may pop on the forum from time to time to check on your guesses!

Happy guessing!
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Last edited by Menards
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

An engine to pull our Menards War train. It will be a diesel with four motors in it, controlled by TMCC.

I guess I have to order more cars to get ready for it.

Oh yea, please no one motor steam engines that can't pull it's self out of bed like a certain Christmas train we all know and love.  

I won't point any fingers but the trains name begins with Polar and ends with Express!

Last edited by gg1man
Menards posted:

Hi Everyone,

We've got something great coming in the next week or so. I will let everyone know when the release date is determined.

Here's your first hint!

I will be taking another short vacation but I will be back at it come Monday. While I'm out, I may pop on the forum from time to time to check on your guesses!

Happy guessing!
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Another Vacation, didn't you take one last year? So I guess you will be wonting another one next year as well. Boy these young people today!

Oh OK, have fun and we will read ya on Monday.  

Auntie  Agatha purchased a Buick for Grandpa ever since surprising him with her prize-winning apple pie had become so difficult. Grandpa could always found on the front porch admiring the new neighbor's  . . . car.    Thank you for the free deciduous trees but not in his front yard he exclaims  !   Now off to get his new car washed !

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0
Last edited by TShearer
play trains posted:

I had both Mike! My mommy spent a lot of time in breweries! Made for a sad childhood and slightly warped sense of humor! LOL

You know I have no idea what it is going to be, but you would think with a 2 weeks with nothing this is going to be something to get! I have already been priming the wife so she knows if its cool I'm in! LOL lets just hope its cool if not better, so I didn't waste all my goodies for the wife! LOL

cabinet Bob posted:

Good things happen to those who waite........

Play Trains, Paul, TShearer Help something is wrong with Bob! He is starting to sound like an adult, not a model railroader, for fun and enjoyment! Somebody must have drugged him, slipped him a micky! Who in this hobby besides MTH and Lionel think good things happen to those who wait!

mike g. posted:
cabinet Bob posted:

Play Trains, Paul, TShearer Help something is wrong with Bob! He is starting to sound like an adult, not a model railroader, for fun and enjoyment! Somebody must have drugged him, slipped him a micky! Who in this hobby besides MTH and Lionel think good things happen to those who wait!

He may have had a nightmare with Menards selling shoes.

Cabinet Macys

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Cabinet Macys
TShearer posted:
mike g. posted:
cabinet Bob posted:

He may have had a nightmare with Menards selling shoes.

Cabinet Macys

Love it!

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.