Skip to main content

Dear List,

Just a reminder of our final O Scale 2 Rail Show for 2012 at the Strasburg Fire Company, Franklin St.,Strasburg,Pa. Doors open to the public 9 AM SHARP to 1 PM. Admission is $5.00 ( Spouse,Children under 16 years and Active Military w/ID-FREE). Dealers tables are available on a very limited basis at $25.00 for 1st table,$20.00 for each additional tables. The Strasburg Fire Company will be providing fine Amish style cooking. Come bring you and your family to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery and events in Lancaster County,Pa. 

Strasburg Bucks coming!!! More info on this thread.

Our 2013 Show Dates are- 04/06,08/10, and 11/16/2012 to put on your O scale meet calendars.

For more info contact John P.Dunn Sr.-jdunn8888@hotmail.com or 609-432-2871

Hope to see you there!!!

John P.Dunn Sr/Rich Yoder

Scale2Rail Promotions

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Dear List,

At our 10/27/12 Strasburg Show we will be introducing Strasburg Bucks.

Each paid door admission will receive a numbered ticket and on the :30 of the each hour during the show a ticket will we drawn and the lucky person will receive $15.00 in Strasburg Bucks to use for all of our dealers the same as cash during that days show.

Beautiful Amish country,Great Food, Lots of O scale 2 rail trains, and now Strasburg Bucks!

Hope to see you all on the 27th!!!

John P.Dunn Sr/Rich Yoder

Scale2 Rail Promotions

Dear List, Rich/I would like to thank all who came to the show in light of the arrival of Hurricane/ Tropical Storm Sandy. Stay safe and get the trains out of the basement!!!

Hope to see you all at our 04/06/2012 show.

Regards,

John P. Dunn Sr./ Rich Yoder Scale2Rail Promotions

I have made this show when its dates coincided with York week, but a special trip

back after blowing all that money on motels and gas for York, isn't rational.  I see

that the schedule doesn't look good for future coincidences, either....too bad, for

O scale shows are way too few and far between, and the recent Indy show was screwed up by airport construction.  I realize that scheduling a public facility is a

tricky thing, but would think that attendance would go up during those coincidences.

I have hit both this show and Timonium during York week when the dates were right..

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.