Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Action Jaxon posted:

This looks like a great deal.  

I operate with the old TMCC and don’t have the new technology.  Will I miss out on many of the operating functions if I don’t have the Legacy remote, etc?

i might be a better candidate for The LionChief mikado instead.

Thanks!

Get this engine. Its scale vs traditional for Lionchief and the sound will be much better and run slower and smoother. About the only thing you won't be able to do is quill the whistle.

Pete

Last edited by Norton

hello Charlie Nassau

Will it be possible have a sale on MTH Railking Challenger ?  I will be getting some money in few days to pay for one.  That would be very helpful to some of us senior folks on fixed income.  I been eyeing on the Railking Union Pacific Challenger or Big Boy for few days now.  If you wish to shoot me a e-mail and I be hoping to be hearing from you soon. 

Thank you Mr. Nassau

Tiffany 

Last edited by Tiffany
Norton posted:
Action Jaxon posted:

This looks like a great deal.  

I operate with the old TMCC and don’t have the new technology.  Will I miss out on many of the operating functions if I don’t have the Legacy remote, etc?

i might be a better candidate for The LionChief mikado instead.

Thanks!

Get this engine. Its scale vs traditional for Lionchief and the sound will be much better and run slower and smoother. About the only thing you won't be able to do is quill the whistle.

Pete

Pete - Thanks for the advice.  I pulled the trigger and purchased the Maine Central.

Charlie and Nassau Hobby - Thanks for running the sale.

Chris

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.