Skip to main content

It's been a crazy week here but there are so many exciting things going on that I thought it would be worth sharing a few.

Notch 6:

We're kicking off 2015 with a BIG name in the world of O gauge. Mike Wolf, founder of MTH will be our guest for the January episode. We'll talk about the early days of MTH and how they'll be celebrating their 35th anniversary in 2015. 

We will be introducing an interactive segment to the show this year. This is a project that the O Gauge Railroading Magazine staff and I have been working on since last year. Rich Melvin will have more information about this exciting project in the coming weeks

The Lionel Catalog special will be back on February 1st. This is our listen along guide for the brand new 2015 Volume 1 Catalog. You'll hear direct from the folks at Lionel about details that you won't find anywhere else.

Madison Poster:

We're winding down sales on the D-145 poster. You'll have until February 28th to order one. After that it's gone for good.

I just went to the printer today to check out the first production samples for our 2015 poster. To say I'm excited is an understatement. We'll give the OGR forum the first crack at the new poster this year and we'll have an announcement in the coming weeks. 

Madison Hardware shirts will return late winter or early spring with a new design. 

And last but not least I'm working on a new project which will hopefully see the light of day before the end of 2015. If this project happens it will answer some historical questions in the O gauge world and show folks something I know you've NEVER seen before. If you think about it send some positive thoughts our way as this is going to be a MAJOR undertaking. 

Thank you all for your support. I could not do it without you!

Derek

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.