Skip to main content

Changed the password on the camera app on Iphone. Can't remember it. Did then reset 2 or 3 times already the caboose pushing the button on the bottom of the car and also re-installed the app. Still says pass word not correct. Putting in 8888 which is the default as per manual. Anyway to reset this another way or am I missing something?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Oldbridge posted:

Changed the password on the camera app on Iphone. Can't remember it. Did then reset 2 or 3 times already the caboose pushing the button on the bottom of the car and also re-installed the app. Still says pass word not correct. Putting in 8888 which is the default as per manual. Anyway to reset this another way or am I missing something?

I find it hard to believe no one has helped you yet.  I wish I had the same caboose, so I could help you.  When you figure it out, please post the solution and mark solved in the topic line.  Must be frustrating as you would not get immediate help if you call the Big L.

I have that caboose as well and when I changed the password it would not allow me to log back into it. To reset it I tried just pushing the button on the bottom and that worked the first time but not the second time. To reset the second time I had to have it powered on and then push the button. Make sure to hold the button in for a full 20 seconds to ensure it got the reset. After that I powered it down for a second and then back up and it returned to the no password out of the box state. That reboot took a few minutes until I could get back into it, I'd wait for at least 5 minutes before you call it not reset and try again.

Thanks a lot. It worked. Success. Much obliged. I am new in this hobby. Was "deprieved" as a child of a train set (actually lack of space). Purchases already 3 Legacy locomotives that also have bluetooth. Running it this way but going to Legacy next month. Also have the LCS2 Bigboy on order and purchased a sensor reefer to run behind it to make it sensor track compliant. No old hardware so it is a lot easier, all switches to be controlled remote/command eventually, thus no wires. Guess my timing was good.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.