Skip to main content

Rich,

When the 765 comes in to St. Louis on Sept 7, I know she is coming in from Decatur to St. Louis.  Once in St. Louis, it said on the schedule that the trips are from Berkley to St. Peters.  There is a yard in Berkley, but where are you turning her at St. Peters.  All I see is single track.  Are you using the wye at the GM plant to turn the engine, or are you running the Wabash diesel on the back end and pulling backwards ?  Curious as to how you are running the trips on both days.

Thanks

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

There are great pics of the 765 in action in the new (Sept.) issue of "RAILPACE" magazine. 

Originally Posted by KGlovan:

Rich,

Where are they parking the 765 overnight ?  In Luther Yard near downtown, or at the Berkley Yard ?   Also, do you know what time the trips are for that Saturday and Sunday?  Do you know where in St. Peters they are stopping to head back?

Thanks

Does anyone know more details about the trips for this Saturday and Sunday in St. Louis ?  What times are the trips planned and where are they stopping in St. Peters ?  Also understand from Rich they are running a push/pull instead of turning the 765.  Are they going straight to Berkeley on Thursday and holding here there, or are they parking at Luther Yard 1st, and then up to Berkeley for the weekend ?   Any info greatly appreciated.  My 6 year old getting excited to go see some steam in action !!

Thanks

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.