Skip to main content

We have a new young rescue dog that is about 18 months old. She still has a lot of puppy energy and has a habit of licking everything thing (haven’t been able to stop her of it yet). We just put up our train around the room on the floor for Christmas. It is powered with a Lionel Brick attached to a MTH DCS TIU.  

My concern is the dog getting hurt.  I don’t believe she can get electrocuted. However it does appear that she has gotten shocked by her tongue touching both rails at the same time.  Much like putting a 9 volt battery on your tongue to see if it’s still good.

Do I need to worry ?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Post
OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
330-757-3020

www.ogaugerr.com
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×
×