Skip to main content

Introducing the 11-1/2” Santa Fe Flatcar with Shell Fuel Container!

This Santa Fe Flatcar is 11-1/2" long. It also features a hand-painted woodgrain deck, a chassis with premium metal trucks and operating couplers. Riding on this flatcar is a Shell fuel container. Dressed in white with red accents, this fuel container is beautifully decorated with Shell logos and safety markings.

Single (279-3436) Shop Now!
6-Piece Dealer Pack (279-3892) Shop Now!

Don’t forget our other Santa Fe rolling stock! Shop Now!

Time is running out on our FREE Mystery Gift promotion! Offer ends on Sunday, February 5, 2017 at midnight CST.

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Mystery Train Gift (SKU# 279-3979) to your online shopping cart for every qualifying train item you wish to purchase. Mystery Gift price will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Click here to shop now!

In case you missed it, this today’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Last edited by Menards
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Larry S.     Just Wondering. Did you order 18 individual cars or were some of them a 4-pack or 6-Pack, etc...  You would only get one mystery gift with a 4-Pack, not 4 mystery gifts. Same with a 6-Pack or 8-Pack. One Gift/6-Pack and One gift/8-Pack, etc... However, if they were 18 individual cars, I would have thought 18 mystery gifts would have been the norm.  Just wondering.

Larry S. posted:

Hey Mark,  Love the cars that have been coming out, but need your help. Ordered 18 cars received them today. Supposed to get 18 mystery gifts to match, only got 9. Did I miss something or what. Please explain.

Larry S

Hi Larry,

I will look into your order a little further and I should have an answer for you today. I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this!

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Menards posted:
Larry S. posted:

Hey Mark,  Love the cars that have been coming out, but need your help. Ordered 18 cars received them today. Supposed to get 18 mystery gifts to match, only got 9. Did I miss something or what. Please explain.

Larry S

Hi Larry,

I will look into your order a little further and I should have an answer for you today. I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this!

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Larry,

Good news - your missing items are on the way! Thanks for your patience!

-Mark the Menards train Guy

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.