Skip to main content

Well Mark, my kind sir ,it is 12:30 AM or 0.32 hundred Hours and that means it is THURSDAY Morning and Those of us that really need to know what the image means?

yes, we know it is a car.

Don't blame me,  you made this gang of " I have got to know what the object is game???!" You must have graduated from the Wharton School at U OF P,  you and the current President.

Last edited by John Pignatelli JR.

Shawna and Hanna are back from school on summer vacation and no one is happier to see them than their dog, Jack! The house seems smaller now than when they were growing up but it’s still full of wonderful memories.

Today, the girls are heading to the beach for a little fun in the sun. Lucky for them, their father said that they could borrow his Buick! His only condition: They need to wash it first. That’s not a problem at all! Jack stands guard as the girls wash their father’s Buick on this warm summer day on Cedar Avenue. 

Prebuilt, prelit and ready to go! From its fully lit exterior with over 16 LED lights to its soft-glowing interior with frosted windows, this Ranch House will be a perfect addition to any neighborhood in your train layout! Sitting atop a fully landscaped platform with realistic grass, this house is wonderfully framed by 30 bushes. The garage is fully decorated and brightly lit, which accents a charming scene depicting two sisters washing their dad’s Buick. Made of die-cast metal, this O scale Buick shines brightly with additional lighting under the garage eaves. This house lights up with the addition of a 4.5-volt adapter (sold separately, Menards SKU# 279-4061, 4062).

Ranch House (279-3970) Shop Now!

Plus, get a FREE O scale ambulance when you buy any O gauge train item $19.99 or higher! Offer ends April 15, 2017. While supplies last. In the event we run out, we will substitute a free 9-pack of trees (279-3094).

IMPORTANT: You MUST add (1) Ambulance (SKU# 279-3498) to your online shopping cart for every qualifying O gauge train item you wish to purchase. Ambulance will be subtracted as part of the checkout process.

Shop Now!

In case you miss it, this today’s email is shown below. If you want to get these emails in your inbox, click here to sign up!

Thank you,

Ray from Menards

gunrunnerjohn posted:
Brian Olson posted:
gunrunnerjohn posted:

I want to know if they're washing the car or the garage?   I normally get the car all the way out of the garage to wash it.

They are blondes, after all.

How could I have missed that obvious detail!   Mystery solved!

Only the front of the car is dirty. Very efficient ladies!

rtraincollector posted:

Doesn't look like a Mercedes grill to me. It's modern thou as that's the only type of vehicles they produce. they can't do any from 50's - 70's that we keep asking for. 

Looks like I was correct on both accounts. Not a mercedes and it was a modern car. 

Now how many wrecks are the girls going to cause as someone passes the house looking as nice as they do 

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.