Skip to main content

Its Strasburg 2 Rail Show time!!!!

Saturday 04/06/2013- 9AM(Sharp) until 1PM, Strasburg Fire Company, 203 W.Franklin St.,Strasburg, Pa 17579

$5.00 admission-( spouses,children under age 16, Active Military w/ID-FREE)

Dealer tables are available on a VERY LIMITED basis. $25.00-1st Table,$20.00@additional table-NOTE- tableholders MUST stay until 1PM show closing.

Come enjoy GREAT Amish cooking by the Strasburg Fire Company-Jim/Ann.

We will also be doing our popular Strasburg Bucks.

Bring the family and enjoy the springtime sites and activities of Lancaster County,Pa.

For more info- contact- John P.Dunn Sr. 609-432-2871 or jdunn8888@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking, see you the 6th. John P.Dunn Sr./Rich Yoder Scale2Rails Promotions

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Dear List, 

I had received a email from a Forum member in regards to Strasburg Bucks and what it is. Simply put, each paid admission is given a numbered ticket and at each :30 of the hour from 9AM to 1PM   we pull a number and the lucky winner gets a $15.00 voucher to use as cash for all of our dealers. The dealer then are reimbursed by us after the 1PM show close.

Once again, what other show offers for a $5.00 admission-Great Amish food,Lancaster County, Pa attractions, and now, Strasburg Bucks !!!

See you there!! John P.Dunn Sr. Scale2Rail Promotions

John,

I'll be occupying the Scace tables with a selection of something for everyone...kits, cars & engines, resin castings, an entire module, and ever infamous "stuff".

Got the new ride fired up and will be there bright and early.

Ever so excited as usual....

And, maybe there will be balloons,

My thanks to John Dunn and Rich Yoder for putting on a very enjoyable  O scale show Saturday.  It was great seeing old friends and getting to meet several forumites who otherwise I would only know through their posts.   I’m going to put future shows on the calendar in an attempt to keep my better half from scheduling conflicting events.

Ed Rappe

Went through 500' of track, all custom turnouts, several engines and picked up a quanity of very nice one of a kind buildings. 

Also, I had an minor incident of my own fault with a small misplaced item I had purchased from Bob Lavezzi, when he found out about it he simply gave me a replacement and told me not to worry about it.  Nice!  Thank you,  tt

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.