Skip to main content

We've added two new boxcars! Check these out!

Santa Fe Grand Canyon (279-4532, 4533)   Shop Now!

New York Central (279-4536, 4537)   Shop Now!

In case you missed it, I've included today's train email below.

If you want to receive these special offers and new product announcements, click here!

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

TShearer posted:
rogerpete posted:

Would there be any interest in some milk cars? I seen a video someone had once of a Lionel milk train rolling with probably 30 of the (inoperable) white milk cars. It was quite impressive. 

The UFO would love this 

Last year at our community layout I built a UFO scene, and I filled a flat car with Ertl Cows with an alien on each end. The Aliens were glow in the dark and in a hidden area of a tunnel, I filled it with lights. The car would come out of the "dark" tunnel glowing. The kids loved it and the parents tried to figure it out...

rogerpete posted:

Last year at our community layout I built a UFO scene, and I filled a flat car with Ertl Cows with an alien on each end. The Aliens were glow in the dark and in a hidden area of a tunnel, I filled it with lights. The car would come out of the "dark" tunnel glowing. The kids loved it and the parents tried to figure it out...

That sounds pretty kick butt,   We are all coming over next time !

cabinet Bob posted:

Dave: it came out in 2014.It was one of the first boxcars20180926_071655

I think this roadname one of the first Menards boxcars I've ordered. Mostly because it matched (sort-of) a Kusan boxcar I resurrected from a 2014 estate sale (a number of M's boxcars happen to resemble vintage Kusan paint schemes). This was back when the boxcars were still packaged in a clear-dome container with a stapled-on "floor".

Which reminds me--if anyone out there isn't keeping the packaging for their Menards boxcars, I'm looking for three of the cardboard cartons with their plastic clamshells, and two for the Menards tank cars . Roadname does not matter. E-mail is in my profile.

---PCJ

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.