Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I know that the Economy is not very friendly to many of us, but I would try to get the Premier because the Railking version Just looks very Ugly. I highly doubt this but they are going to make the sounds sound like the real one when the UP Steam Program makes a recovery. So get the Premier if you want the smoking and quilable whistle.

No one has yet commented on or asked - what UP BB route is most interesting to you?  Before ordering my VLBB, I did a little research of all available road numbers and routes and found the Cheyenne route to be historically quite interesting so I decided on that road number.  Plus I used to date a very beautiful girl named Cheyenne.  Consider this, consider what region you are modeling and consider that a road number importance is related in context to your modeling world.

Peter

Originally Posted by PJB:

No one has yet commented on or asked - what UP BB route is most interesting to you?  Before ordering my VLBB, I did a little research of all available road numbers and routes and found the Cheyenne route to be historically quite interesting so I decided on that road number.

Not quite sure what you mean by that but, ALL the UP 4000 class 4-8-8-4 locomotives were assigned to the territory between Ogden, Utah and Cheyenne, Wyo., with occasional side trips south out of Cheyenne to Denver, CO.. Thus, the UP 4000s did NOT operate system wide on the Union Pacific.

Plus I used to date a very beautiful girl named Cheyenne.  Consider this, consider what region you are modeling and consider that a road number importance is related in context to your modeling world.

Peter

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.