Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I prefer the flex shaft because the tool you actually hold is the small diameter lightweight handle at the end of the shaft instead of the bulky Dremel tool itself.  I find it much easier to control.  Using fiberglass reinforced cutting disks with the flex tool lets you get nice vertical cuts in the rail.

Originally Posted by Bob:

I prefer the flex shaft because the tool you actually hold is the small diameter lightweight handle at the end of the shaft instead of the bulky Dremel tool itself.  I find it much easier to control.  Using fiberglass reinforced cutting disks with the flex tool lets you get nice vertical cuts in the rail.

What he said!

Originally Posted by tr18:
Originally Posted by Bob:

What he said!

"I use a flex shaft with a Gyro brand cut off wheel. It cuts through Gargraves track like a hot knife through butter."

Me, three!

Last edited by dkdkrd

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.