Skip to main content

Has any talks with NS begun about excursions with 765 for next year? If the 765 will be busy, does that mean there will be multiple mainline excursions with 765 next year? Will the 765 mostly stay in the Midwest or might it travel further east again like last year? I know it's kind of early but hoping there would be a tidbit of info out there. Will the schedule and routes not be known until sometime into the New Year? I was hoping for a return to the P state again (my state). Will a different water tank be used next year if the N&W one is going back to VMT for use behind 611?

Original Post
Originally Posted by Robert K:

Has any talks with NS begun about excursions with 765 for next year?

YES

If the 765 will be busy, does that mean there will be multiple mainline excursions with 765 next year?

YES

Will the 765 mostly stay in the Midwest or might it travel further east again like last year?

NO COMMENT.

I know it's kind of early but hoping there would be a tidbit of info out there. Will the schedule and routes not be known until sometime into the New Year?

YES

I was hoping for a return to the P state again (my state). Will a different water tank be used next year if the N&W one is going back to VMT for use behind 611?

We will share usage of the VMT A-Tank, plus we may have our own A-Tank back in service In 2015.

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Suite 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.