Just an update on where we stand for the fall meeting.
At this point I have an inquiry into the EDTCA to see what the availability of the Orange Hall meeting room is for Friday morning after the meet opens. I will no longer hold a meeting before the meet opens. It's just too difficult to make sure the doors are open and having Lionel attend. If that time is not available I also asked about Thursday afternoon.
While I understand folks travel in Friday, it's getting too hard to find the room that fits everyone's schedule. If I do not hear back from the EDTCA by the end of this week, I will not be holding a meeting this fall and most likely will end the User Group Meetings all together. If that happens, I am thinking about doing something else that maybe more accommodating to everyone.
Right now the York notice still shows us at 7:45 on Friday Morning. That would be incorrect.
Watch this thread for any updates. Thanks.