Trains and Coffee
Saturday, May 22
Duke’s Café: 2099 E Orangethorpe Ave, Placentia CA
9 AM - 12 Noon
Come on out Saturday the 22th and get together with your TTOS friends to run trains, swap trains and watch trains in a safe, outdoor environment. We had a great turnout last month with everything from N to Z scales. We're still the only regular, monthly train event in the area and it's FREE for buyers and sellers.
SELLERS: Two parking spaces per seller maximum (including vehicle parking). You may move your vehicle elsewhere in the lot after unloading if you wish. If you have special needs and feel you require additional space, please contact Jeff Meyer (see below). Provide a bottle of hand sanitizer on your table for buyers' use
If you're selling, bring tables and chairs and a shade if you want or just pop open your trunk. If you plan to sell, please RSVP to Jeff Meyer: 909-851-9846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Duke's will be open with limited indoor seating, outside dining and carry-out orders. Restrooms are available.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Please do not attend if:
- you or a household member have tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- you have flu-like symptoms such as cough, headache, dizziness, diarrhea, or fever,
- Temperatures will be taken using a non-contact thermometer. Anyone registering 100F or higher will be asked to leave along with their party
- Face masks must be worn at all times - no exceptions (attendees must provide their own face masks)
- Maintain six-foot separation between yourself and others who are not part of your household
Directions: from CA-91, take the Lakeview exit and head north. (Do not enter the express lanes). Duke’s is on the NW corner of Lakeview and Orangethorpe about 1.4 miles north of the freeway. Exit onto Orangethorpe from the far right lane of Lakeview as you cross the railroad overpass. Click here for a map.