0 Gauge Forum Dinner Thurs night?

Greg beat me to it....!!!  Sorry that someone from OGR didn't announce this....I guess it has become such a tradition that we all assume that we don't need to let folks know...not good!!  Anyway, Greg is correct...same place same time!!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Alan

Alan Arnold
Publisher/Partner-Advertising Sales Manager
O Gauge Railroading magazine
adman@ogaugerr.com
800-980-OGRR (6477)

bluelinec4 posted:

I will unofficially be at Quaker Steak and Lube Thursday but I will officially have a Burning Rubber  One of the best drinks ever

I'll bite---what's a "Burning Rubber"?  Google has been stumped!

-Greg

Member of the Brotherhood of the Crappy Basement Layout

Pennsy Fan

bluelinec4 posted:

Those lemon pits make great spit balls in the straw   Next time save me a seat

This time I'm hanging out with you the entire time, this way we walk into Quaker Steak together LOL

Alex

HOME OF THE JADA RAILROAD

INDEPENDENT LIONEL REPAIR TECH!

INDEPENDENT MODEL BUILDER !

ERR UPGRADES !!

Alex M posted:
bluelinec4 posted:

Those lemon pits make great spit balls in the straw   Next time save me a seat

This time I'm hanging out with you the entire time, this way we walk into Quaker Steak together LOL

Alex

gunrunnerjohn posted:

What's the matter Alex, don't like getting peppered with spitballs?

Ah, the great Quaker Steak and Lube spitball war of April 2017! Such memories. This time I've come prepared!

- Greg

Pennsy Fan

For those of us staying at the Best Western next to Quakers, no driving and a 10% discount, although not sure the discount applies to drinks.

Ron

TCA, TTOS, NCT, LCCA, PRRT&HS

Volunteers don't get paid, not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless!  Author Sherry Anderson

Dave NYC Hudson PRR K4 posted:

Doesn't look like that hard to get to. Probably won't drink anything crazy, what food do they have? Any requirements beside money, and appetite?

Yes, rookies have to buy a round! No exceptions.

-Greg

Pennsy Fan

CAPPilot posted:

For those of us staying at the Best Western next to Quakers, no driving and a 10% discount, although not sure the discount applies to drinks.

Ron - It applies to your entire check. 

-Greg

Pennsy Fan

NJCJOE posted:
bluelinec4 posted:

I will unofficially be at Quaker Steak and Lube Thursday but I will officially have a Burning Rubber  One of the best drinks ever

Bad news Ben. The Burning Rubber is no longer on the menu. 

It wasn't on the menu in April either   But they remember me

Greg Houser posted:

Doesn't look like that hard to get to. Probably won't drink anything crazy, what food do they have? Any requirements beside money, and appetite?

-Greg

lol

Ben from NJ Highrailers told me that this morning at Round the Clock!  LOL. Good meeting you Dave!!

Greg Houser posted:
bluelinec4 posted:

I'll bite---what's a "Burning Rubber"?  Google has been stumped!

-Greg

Good thing it was explained as I was thinking it was a condom being worn by someone with a certain disease "down there"!  

Mark Boyce posted:
Greg Houser posted:

-Greg

lol

Ben from NJ Highrailers told me that this morning at Round the Clock!  LOL. Good meeting you Dave!!

Great meeting you as well Mark. I have different dinner plans tonight, so I will miss you all tonight(things change). I do hope to be at the OGR Meeting tomorrow at 2, I have to look where it was again(Pete had posted somewhere), so see everyone there at 2(if I can find where, lol).

Mark Boyce posted:

Dave,

I'll be at the 2:00 meeting in the Gld hall.  I had to ask Any Hummell where the Gold hall is also.  Now we know.

At least they didn't tell us to stand with garbage cans over our heads(yet) when we asked. Having a great time out here, that much is certain.

LOL. I'm having a great time too

Add Reply

Likes (1)
Mark Boyce

OGR Publishing, Inc.
33 Sheridan Road, Poland, OH 44514
330-757-3020

www.ogaugerr.com