Skip to main content

I just wanted to post once more about our current promotion, as it may have gotten lost within the other thread.

Buy any military train car or super set* and get a military box truck FREE! That's a $14.99 value for FREE!

Click here to shop now!

279-3068
NO LIMIT!
Buy (1) Military Train Car, Get (1) FREE Box Truck!
Buy (10) Military Train Cars*, Get (10) FREE Box Trucks
Buy (100) Military Train Cars*, Get (100) FREE Box Trucks!

*Limit one free box truck per super set ordered.
Offer also valid on the military field hospital (SKU# 279-2674). Offer ends Sunday, February 21, 2016. 

IMPORTANT: Remember to add BOTH the military train car AND military box truck to your online shopping cart. Add (1) military box truck (SKU# 279-3068) for every train car or super set you wish to buy. Discount will be applied in your cart.

Add to Cart

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

Attachments

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

rattler21 posted:

Mark,   Help please.  I ordered four 'Support your troops' piggyback trailers on flat cars to be picked up in your Hammond, Indiana store.  This morning I went to pick them up.  The four trailers with flat cars are in as well as three 1:48 Military Box Trucks.  However, there is nothing that shows where the fourth truck is and nothing shows the truck as being a bonus for buying the trailer on flat car.

Order number is MCOM31717057.  The employees were very helpful and I understand they are limited.  Nothing on the in-store computer system mentions the truck as the bonus for each item purchased.  Is there a way to correct this or should I cancel the order and start over?

Thank you, John Mateyko in Lansing, Ill

John ; sorry to say but that ended Sunday.. see above @ Menards add.. Bob

rattler21 posted:

Order Purchased  Feb 19, 2016   11:50 AM Eau Claire

Transfer Pending Feb 19          11:51 AM

Order Purchased Feb 19          11:51 AM Hammond, Ind

On Order Feb 19          12:21PM   Eau Claire

Staged at Eau Claire DC Feb 19          12:50PM  Eau Claire

In Transit to Plano DC Feb 20          01:50PM

Staged at Plano DC  Feb 22          4:22AM       Plano, Ill

Ready to Ship Feb 22          12:23 PM    Plano, Ill

In Transit to store  Feb 23          04:23 AM    Plano, Ill

Rec. in Full At Store Feb 23  5:39AM    Hammond, Indiana

Just a question, did you order the truck along with your order? If you did , the price comes off at checkout.. Bob

Gentlemen,

Here it sits on the Track, Loaded on an old Lionel UP Military Flat Car, along with the Menard's Support our Troops Flat Car.

Only took the order 5 days to be delivered.  I found when ordering from Menard's if you order a lot of different rolling stock at one time, it takes longer to be delivered.  For this reason I keep my orders on the small side.

PCRR/DaveDSCN1797

Attachments

Images (1)
  • DSCN1797
Last edited by Pine Creek Railroad

Here is a copy of some of the order I recently completed that should be here this week.

I did add the trucks and the amount (14.99) was deducted X 5 at the end of the order.

DescriptionQuantityStatusPrice

O Gauge Military Field Hospital

Model Number: 2792674

1 $29.99

1:48 Military Box Truck

Model Number: 2793068

5 $14.99

O Gauge Military Flatcar with Support Our Troops Trailer

Model Number: NONE

2 $19.99

O Gauge Military Flatcar with Tank

Model Number: 2790863

2 $24.99

Gentlemen,

When I ordered via the e-mail that Menards sent to my home computer, it explained that the Truck was a Free Bonus, for every "Support the Troops Flat Car I ordered", I would receive a free Medical Truck, when using the e-mail offer.   I ordered one right away, and in 5 days, 2 packages strapped together reached my home.  There is a Menard's just over in Ohio, I am here just outside of Pittsburgh, Pa.  I mounted the new Menard's Medical Truck on an old Lionel Military UP Flat Car from the 60's, it's now another good addition to my Military Train, Rolling Stock.

PCRR/Dave

DSCN1802

Attachments

Images (1)
  • DSCN1802
Last edited by Pine Creek Railroad
rattler21 posted:

Mark,   Help please.  I ordered four 'Support your troops' piggyback trailers on flat cars to be picked up in your Hammond, Indiana store.  This morning I went to pick them up.  The four trailers with flat cars are in as well as three 1:48 Military Box Trucks.  However, there is nothing that shows where the fourth truck is and nothing shows the truck as being a bonus for buying the trailer on flat car.

Order number is MCOM31717057.  The employees were very helpful and I understand they are limited.  Nothing on the in-store computer system mentions the truck as the bonus for each item purchased.  Is there a way to correct this or should I cancel the order and start over?

Thank you, John Mateyko in Lansing, Ill

Hi John,

I was told that your issue has been resolved. Is that correct?

-Mark the Menards Train Guy

Mike,

I it all depends on what way I am running, operating in the Conventional thru the DCS TR mode, she is pulled by 2 old Lionel GP7's or in Tandem with the Armed SF Switcher and the Green GP7, running Legacy she is pulled by the Scale Northern Pacific Legacy GP9, but mostly she is pulled by the MTH P2, Pa Brunswick Green GG1, one Striper, or as a double headed GG1 with the Brunswick Green Pa 5 Striper.

PCRR/Dave

DSCN1777

DSCN1400 

DSCN1770DSCN1370DSCN1199

DSCN1752 

Attachments

Images (6)
  • DSCN1752
  • DSCN1770
  • DSCN1370
  • DSCN1199
  • DSCN1400